Saturday 2 October 2010

Salasai

So whats got my juices flowing today?

Salasai's Blu Collar Lovers AW10 & Fluorescent Adolescence SS11 collections.

I have spent most of my morning skipping around different blogs, online mags.. and a bit of online shopping.. trying to find 'what tribe I belong to.'
This is in aid of a project just handed to me at Uni based on style identity.
So I figured as I cannot define my style or what particular 'tribe' I feel I belong to straight away, I thought I would use my most easily available source and see what grabs my attention and New Zealand's Salasai did just that.

First off, a few favourites from Salasai's Blu Collar Lovers collection:







And a few favourites from Salasai's Fluorescent Adolescence collection: 







I Love The:
draping, 
textures, 
romance,
freshness, 
structure,
subtle tones, 
silhouettes.








No comments:

Post a Comment